The Rogers Approach stands closest to me. I think each person has his or her own journey that they need to realize themselves, and choose to walk it. I will not know the answers to your questions but I can support you to find them yourself! To work with me you need to take responsibility for your life and be honest about it.
I am a member of the Hungarian Psychologists’ Association.
– ELTE PPK Counselling psychologist (from 2012, 2-years long study)
– Sound and Light meditation, study and service (from 2008)
– Assistant in Essence Seminars organizer and trainer’s assistant (from 2007)
– Course in Miracles, individual course (2008-2009)
– In the Summer of 2007 I completed the Leadership Seminar inSofia
– Long-distance Psychodrama course (250 hours)
– Mediator course (150 hours)
– EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), Foundation Course (2007)
– Relationships course (2006)
– Reiki master (2005)
– ELTE PPK psychologist (2005)
Looking forward to meet with you!